Epic conversion made easy
From the beginning, Boston Software Systems has provided universal connectivity for all EHR/EMR systems. Our experience working with Epic continues to prove this claim. We’ve helped many customers with their Epic EMR/EHR implementation, relieving them from manually handling massive amounts of critical data that would require additional staffing, costs, and budget overruns.
Working in all Epic environments, including Hyperspace, our automation platforms ensure that organizations new to Epic experience a smooth EMR/EHR implementation by accurately migrating critical patient data from unstructured and free text fields, as well as any discreet data found for patient histories, scheduling or registration.
Whether you are planning an Epic EMR/EHR implementation or have been using Epic for some time, you’ll find our automation platforms are practical automation technologies that allow you to:
- Gain access to all the data you need to deliver optimal care and patient satisfaction on day one of your implementation
- Assure your EHR implementation timeline remains on time and under budget by automating the heavy lifting
- Drive adoption of the new system by making all data available in your new system
- Eliminate risk by ensuring data compliance requirements
to discover how healthcare automation software can assist in a successful Epic EMR/EHR implementation timeline and budget.
By implementing the Automated Migration Platform from Boston Software Systems for our four hospital go lives, we are positioned for success in our appointment conversions for radiology, cardiology, and OR. It allows us to save a ridiculous amount of FTE overtime and temp costs while increasing the accuracy far beyond human capability.
– Doug Tabor, Yale New Haven Hospital